- You may know NFTs as digital artwork that makes headlines when it sells for crazy sums of money – why iHeart’s Bob Pittman is going balls on in for NFTs even as The Wall Street Journal says sales are flattening.
- Wait, wait – don’t tell Pittman that Coke, Pepsi and Budweiser are getting in big time and he wants to create audio platform products to further drain money from competitor’s radio buys – his plan.
- Here’s an easy way to understand the definition of NFTs and that dirty word blockchain.
- There’s money in it for radio but it’s local not national – here’s a link to a list of opportunities.
Read the full article here
Report news in our Witness Protection Program
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts