- Here’s what these new superclusters will look like.
- The thing that is increasingly important to debt-burdened consolidators like iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus – dare I say it is the new “R&R” but it no longer stands for radio and records.
- Other cutbacks now on the drawing board that could start showing up late this year, early next.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus