- Here’s what these new superclusters will look like.
- The thing that is increasingly important to debt-burdened consolidators like iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus – dare I say it is the new “R&R” but it no longer stands for radio and records.
- Other cutbacks now on the drawing board that could start showing up late this year, early next.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio