- A major player who has been particularly skilled at targeting companies in financial turmoil and buying their debt, often at pennies on the dollar is in hot pursuit of Cumulus.
- DISTRESSED FOR SUCCESS – This power broker has done billion dollar plus deals in TV -- what’s so attractive about a failing radio company whose stock could easily be worthless.
- CUMULUS POISON PILL – How their board could repel a hostile takeover or facilitate one.
- PLAN B – The many ways this acquirer could make life hell for Cumulus.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers