- A major player who has been particularly skilled at targeting companies in financial turmoil and buying their debt, often at pennies on the dollar is in hot pursuit of Cumulus.
- DISTRESSED FOR SUCCESS – This power broker has done billion dollar plus deals in TV -- what’s so attractive about a failing radio company whose stock could easily be worthless.
- CUMULUS POISON PILL – How their board could repel a hostile takeover or facilitate one.
- PLAN B – The many ways this acquirer could make life hell for Cumulus.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio