- Despite their public rhetoric, you won’t believe what iHeart wants new ownership rules to be.
- And the hypocritical wishes of “digital first” Townsquare about rolling back limits.
- One of these two outcomes is likely to happen.
- What about investment banks and hedge funds – their position on funding another round of acquisitions.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye