- Despite their public rhetoric, you won’t believe what iHeart wants new ownership rules to be.
- And the hypocritical wishes of “digital first” Townsquare about rolling back limits.
- One of these two outcomes is likely to happen.
- What about investment banks and hedge funds – their position on funding another round of acquisitions.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers