- Disruptive changes to how account execs will sell.
- Where the size of station sales forces is headed – smaller to save compensation or larger to boost revenue?
- Cleaning up collections.
- Questionable sales practices for iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus that could easily become accepted everywhere.
- Solutions for redefining the role of sales manager and how to get maximum revenue from salespeople.
Tell a friend about today’s story here.
Share news and information just between us -- Newstips
Free samples of our work here.
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio