- Disruptive changes to how account execs will sell.
- Where the size of station sales forces is headed – smaller to save compensation or larger to boost revenue?
- Cleaning up collections.
- Questionable sales practices for iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus that could easily become accepted everywhere.
- Solutions for redefining the role of sales manager and how to get maximum revenue from salespeople.
Tell a friend about today’s story here.
Share news and information just between us -- Newstips
Free samples of our work here.
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy