- Now there is a time frame for the second Cumulus bankruptcy (it’s notable that we’ve called them all so far).
- Revenue way off so where’s the money coming from until then?
- A big decision on programming.
- A new wrinkle in the desperate sale of assets.
- The sudden cash burn.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete scroll of my previous stories here
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up