- The make it or break it revenue issue that is killing Audacy right now.
- Two warning signals that Audacy continues to ignore – one more than the other.
- Why the sales revolt in several major markets is the tip of the iceberg.
- If you had to name one person not named Field or Larkin who might be leading Audacy in the wrong direction, many employees would choose this person.
- The likely replacement for Bob Philips as Chief Revenue Officer.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble