- The make it or break it revenue issue that is killing Audacy right now.
- Two warning signals that Audacy continues to ignore – one more than the other.
- Why the sales revolt in several major markets is the tip of the iceberg.
- If you had to name one person not named Field or Larkin who might be leading Audacy in the wrong direction, many employees would choose this person.
- The likely replacement for Bob Philips as Chief Revenue Officer.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters