- 5 radio music superstars being accused by radio of a “hub and spoke conspiracy” against radio (what the hell is that?).
- The hiring of an expensive law firm when the group is short on money.
- The “music killed the radio star” defense explained.
- The quick way to make a fair deal with the music business.
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts