- 5 radio music superstars being accused by radio of a “hub and spoke conspiracy” against radio (what the hell is that?).
- The hiring of an expensive law firm when the group is short on money.
- The “music killed the radio star” defense explained.
- The quick way to make a fair deal with the music business.
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers