- Today Audacy will announce their amazing turnaround compared to the same anemic quarter last year during the pandemic – David Field won’t be talking about his real estate excesses.
- Here’s a clue to why he is so quick cutting people and not cutting out office, studio and mortgage payments.
- The office and studio prognosis for saving rent.
- Little known buildings Audacy owns searching for a reason to be used.
- As I said yesterday, Audacy is reportedly planning to merge markets but look at the depth with which the company has tied its own hands from realizing maximum savings.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers