- Today Audacy will announce their amazing turnaround compared to the same anemic quarter last year during the pandemic – David Field won’t be talking about his real estate excesses.
- Here’s a clue to why he is so quick cutting people and not cutting out office, studio and mortgage payments.
- The office and studio prognosis for saving rent.
- Little known buildings Audacy owns searching for a reason to be used.
- As I said yesterday, Audacy is reportedly planning to merge markets but look at the depth with which the company has tied its own hands from realizing maximum savings.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio