- The hidden danger directed at managers and talent in Audacy markets.
- No format is safe from what Audacy plans next after regionalizing 3 major formats – in fact, one of them will surprise you.
- Yesterday Audacy publicly promised not to fire CHR morning show talent – how they are most likely going to handle morning shows.
- And the question everyone wants answered -- where is Pat Paxton?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate
- Radio’s Best & Worst Pandemic Recoveries