- Nielsen is on the ropes after delisting non-subscribers from all-important ad agency visibility.
- The latest trick that Nielsen is reportedly using against subscribers who switch to Eastlan.
- The 2 new options that financially-pressed radio owners will soon have as alternatives to high priced ratings.
- Disruption alert: what we’re watching unfold in markets 1 through 50.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble