- Nielsen is on the ropes after delisting non-subscribers from all-important ad agency visibility.
- The latest trick that Nielsen is reportedly using against subscribers who switch to Eastlan.
- The 2 new options that financially-pressed radio owners will soon have as alternatives to high priced ratings.
- Disruption alert: what we’re watching unfold in markets 1 through 50.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters
- Foreign Owners Move on American Radio