Do this, not that.
Details of how 7 former employees forced a $1 million Cumulus out of court settlement.
What works and what is a waste of money.
Forward to a friend here
Click to read these previous stories:
- Fastest Way to get Young Listeners Back
- Ed Christian is Turning Over in His Grave
- The Paying Nielsen Client Who Is Fighting Back
- Profiting from Audacy’s Woes
- Saving Audacy
- How Audacy Torched $3.3 Billion of Investor Capital
- Total Traffic Starts iHeart Cutbacks
- Beyond Apollo’s Failed Sale of Cox
- Audacy and Cumulus Bankruptcy Secrets
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
Have a tip? Email me.
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio