- This iHeart officeless masterplan has some clues about who they might consider essential and who is expendable.
- What speaks volumes: who gets an office and who works remotely – like it or not.
- What they’re going to do with local management and sales.
- This new minimalist office does not look like a radio station you’ve ever worked at – some pictures may help.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do