- This iHeart officeless masterplan has some clues about who they might consider essential and who is expendable.
- What speaks volumes: who gets an office and who works remotely – like it or not.
- What they’re going to do with local management and sales.
- This new minimalist office does not look like a radio station you’ve ever worked at – some pictures may help.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble