- What’s killing the ratings for many crucial Audacy stations.
- Case studies of top-rated, big billing CBS stations being gutted and left as add-ons to local ad buys.
- Two places where Audacy is getting it very right in spite of themselves.
- Pat Paxton and Susan Larkin’s plans for dealing with ratings declines.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers