- Should the radio industry be watching the war Neil Young started against Spotify’s Joe Rogan?
- It’s not withholding Young’s music, it’s this that could pressure Spotify.
- Is it working – is this nascent boycott hurting Spotify?
- Fallout for radio – follow Apple and Tidal’s anti-Spotify strategy.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do