- Enough of the spin doctoring, I turned the big 3 radio group financials over to a truth squad made up of former and present top radio execs who know how to break out financials.
- Then they broke out iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus profit in naked numbers with nothing to dress them up.
- Which groups are actually performing as they say and which CEOs are acting like Pinocchio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio