- Enough of the spin doctoring, I turned the big 3 radio group financials over to a truth squad made up of former and present top radio execs who know how to break out financials.
- Then they broke out iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus profit in naked numbers with nothing to dress them up.
- Which groups are actually performing as they say and which CEOs are acting like Pinocchio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart