- Enough of the spin doctoring, I turned the big 3 radio group financials over to a truth squad made up of former and present top radio execs who know how to break out financials.
- Then they broke out iHeart, Audacy and Cumulus profit in naked numbers with nothing to dress them up.
- Which groups are actually performing as they say and which CEOs are acting like Pinocchio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM