- The three types of new owner that will be buying radio stations from desperate consolidators.
- There’s one consolidator that knows this already and they have already begun to take advantage of the next type of station owner.
- AM stations are being shut down or sold for pennies on the dollar – KABC is likely next – does that mean there is a brisk market for AM?
- How are the distressed radio stations sold by consolidators to new owners performing?
- The return of the mom-and-pop era?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …
You may also like: Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules … Bankruptcy Update on Audacy, Cumulus, iHeart & Beasley … The “Bowtie” That is Choking Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy