- Overwhelming new intel that poses a serious problem for radio’s coveted drive time audiences.
- The ways radio audiences have changed in the past year off.
- The likely replacement for traditional morning and afternoon drive for listeners reluctant to get back in the car and drive to the office.
- Radio groups are making drivetime slippage worse – here’s how.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio