- The two likeliest outcomes.
- What’s the holdup – one issue seems insurmountable.
- How their podcasting business is getting in the way.
- Who gets screwed most – Audacy, bondholders or lenders.
- At stake: a voluntary reorganization or a balls on bankruptcy.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Shockers Ahead from iHeart, Audacy … What’s for Sale at Audacy … Audacy to Renege on Pension Plans …Airplay and Attention Span … Bankruptcy Talks Accelerate After Audacy 2Q Earnings Disaster … What to Expect from 2nd Quarter Revenue … Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR … The Big Consolidators Plan for the Future … Chaos at Cumulus … The Race to Rebrand Radio …
You may also like: Listeners Paying Streaming Rate Hikes Rather Than Free Radio … Religion is Soaring, Salem is Not … The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed … Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio