Watch David Field pull off Audacy’s bankruptcy.
Today, what we’re hearing on …
- That 30-day extension of a loan interest payment.
- The chance of a last-minute out of court reorganization with lenders.
- Pinpointing Audacy’s bankruptcy based on iHeart and Cumulus that went before them.
- A mini-bankruptcy?
The answers start here
Click to read: Podcasting’s Reverse Effect on Radio Revenue … Concern Over iHeart’s Earnings … Cumulus Q3 Revenue Reveal … The 2 Never-Mentioned Radio Bankruptcies … Changes in Musical Listening Habits … Greg Ashlock’s iHeart Demotion … Beasley Faces Stock Delisting … iHeart Investors Sensing Something Troubling …. Modernizing Radio … What Audacy Bankruptcy Means for Employees … Calculating Audacy’s Bankruptcy Date… Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up