At long last, it’s now possible to get a pretty good line on when Audacy will file for bankruptcy …
They’re just about screaming out loud “we are filing for bankruptcy” after years of denying it and lately warning of not being a “going concern”.
Important info you won’t want to miss …
- How to calculate Audacy’s filing date accurately
- The CEO’s current thinking about throwing himself on the mercy of the bankruptcy court.
- These revealing behind-the-scenes indicators
- The meaning behind their skipped $18 million interest payment
- If you own their stock …
- What happens to COO Susan Larkin post-bankruptcy
The answers start here
Click to read: Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On … Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy… New SiriusXM … What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization … Is Radio Ready for a Comeback? … Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes … Surge Pricing for Radio … Stupid On-Air AI Tricks… How Nielsen is Killing Audience Gains … iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations …
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up