I watch the music business closely and I was taken aback at how preferences are changing.
Today … I’m offloading it to you.
- How music is being utilized by younger consumers that could be vital to radio as it addresses its shortcomings.
- This shocked me – genres growing in popularity that most radio stations never heard of.
- The verdict on customizable streaming radio.
- Ambient music – a real genre or fraud.
- NYU Music class poll: the last song or artist you discovered on radio.
- Quick: Playlists or radio? More new artists or listening to the big ones longer? More genres or less? Singles over albums?
The answers start here
Click to read: Greg Ashlock’s iHeart Demotion … Beasley Faces Stock Delisting … iHeart Investors Sensing Something Troubling …. Modernizing Radio … What Audacy Bankruptcy Means for Employees … Calculating Audacy’s Bankruptcy Date… Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On … Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy… New SiriusXM … What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization … Is Radio Ready for a Comeback? … Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up