What about the employees – enough about Field and his favorites, what does their impending bankruptcy do to the people who work in radio …
Bankruptcies destabilize companies – some never recover, the ones that do never look the same.
I get into the effect of the Audacy bankruptcy on its people …
- What to expect when you’re expecting an Audacy bankruptcy
- What about the legacy Entercom employees vs. CBS
- Susan Larkin – stays or goes?
- Post-bankruptcy raises and layoffs
- Two scenarios – one if current management is allowed to remain in place, the other with a new CEO.
- Behind the scenes Cumulus employees say what it’s like to work in a post-bankruptcy company
The answers start here
Click to read: Calculating Audacy’s Bankruptcy Date … Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On … Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy… New SiriusXM … What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization … Is Radio Ready for a Comeback? … Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes … Surge Pricing for Radio … Stupid On-Air AI Tricks … How Nielsen is Killing Audience Gains …
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up