How does iHeart kick an able radio exec out for a part-time replacement?
Today, what the demotion of iHeart multi-platform exec Greg Ashlock really means…
- A “promotion” that feels like a “demotion” – but why?
- The ultimate salary cut or something more.
- The forces that brought their radio chief down after years of promotions.
- A permanent replacement in the wings?
- A wakeup call for iHeart managers.
The answers start here
Click to read: Beasley Faces Stock Delisting … iHeart Investors Sensing Something Troubling …. Modernizing Radio … What Audacy Bankruptcy Means for Employees … Calculating Audacy’s Bankruptcy Date… Horizontal Radio Monopolies … Relaxation of Ownership Rules is Back On … Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy… New SiriusXM … What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization … Is Radio Ready for a Comeback? … Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes … Surge Pricing for Radio
Email news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up