- The reason owners now want more format changes and less brand building.
- What happens to all the “brand managers” that are multiplying like cockroaches under consolidated owners.
- They’ve been practicing on AM stations that don’t matter to them until now – what it will look like as FM formats do more flipping.
- The fate of morning shows, old school PDs and which current formats will remain “protected brands”.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate