- The reason owners now want more format changes and less brand building.
- What happens to all the “brand managers” that are multiplying like cockroaches under consolidated owners.
- They’ve been practicing on AM stations that don’t matter to them until now – what it will look like as FM formats do more flipping.
- The fate of morning shows, old school PDs and which current formats will remain “protected brands”.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble