- Jeff Marcus’ desperation move to make it look like Cumulus stock is taking off again (when it isn’t).
- The slight of hand trick now being employed to halt the stock’s steep decline.
- Which competing radio group just bought very cheap Cumulus stock.
- Is this a distress sale?
- The one thing investors fear about the future of Cumulus even more than a crummy 4th quarter.
- What’s wrong with the fundamentals at Cumulus from an investor’s point of view.
- How some lenders are beginning to question whether radio is more like the newspaper industry which would be devastating – how so?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here