- What’s the delay -- the FCC has totally relaxed ownership limits.
- The radio groups most likely to see an increase in foreign ownership.
- Let’s just put this out there – the big surprise of what foreign controlling ownership would do to U.S. radio programming, sales and marketing.
- The handful of foreign owners that could buy controlling interest and the list not likely to invest in American radio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio