- What’s the delay -- the FCC has totally relaxed ownership limits.
- The radio groups most likely to see an increase in foreign ownership.
- Let’s just put this out there – the big surprise of what foreign controlling ownership would do to U.S. radio programming, sales and marketing.
- The handful of foreign owners that could buy controlling interest and the list not likely to invest in American radio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers