When did you ever see David Field give money back to employees?
He’s not known to be the radio industry’s “Discover Card” giving cash back to surviving employees. He’s got plans to pay for yesterday’s grand salary cut restoration with more firings as we reported yesterday. More developments on firing all live air talent with very few exceptions. It’s not if but when and there’s more on the timetable now. And what Field did not say yesterday when he suddenly announced the end of the 20% pay cut that is just as important. What happens with big talent contracts many of which expire at the end of the year. Any chance that Field will change his mind?
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent