We know that Bob Pittman was laying thousands off at iHeart before he had the coronavirus to blame.
And David Field has been canning people from the moment he bought CBS Radio – remember the $110 million cost synergy pledge he made to lenders.
And that Cumulus has been nuking their staff before, during and after bankruptcy – they didn’t need a virus to blame it on.
Beasley did it, Univision flush with half a billion in cash is doing it.
But what about Saga, the company with the least debt and the highest stock price?
All this becomes more critical to look at to see what a profitable radio company is planning to do.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic