We know that Bob Pittman was laying thousands off at iHeart before he had the coronavirus to blame.
And David Field has been canning people from the moment he bought CBS Radio – remember the $110 million cost synergy pledge he made to lenders.
And that Cumulus has been nuking their staff before, during and after bankruptcy – they didn’t need a virus to blame it on.
Beasley did it, Univision flush with half a billion in cash is doing it.
But what about Saga, the company with the least debt and the highest stock price?
All this becomes more critical to look at to see what a profitable radio company is planning to do.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers