Podcasting is a direct result of radio refusing to do talk programming other than right-wing politics – now after a boost from the pandemic, research shows podcasting is beginning to hit the wall even as it remains largely unprofitable.
If Bob Pittman likes it, count me out. Nothing personal. If David Field likes it, I ask which one of his “one” advisor got to him and if Mary Berner likes it, I ask how does this translate into making money off podcasting personally.
Here’s the secret study.
Try a few FREE SAMPLES here
Previous Stories here
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains