Podcasting is a direct result of radio refusing to do talk programming other than right-wing politics – now after a boost from the pandemic, research shows podcasting is beginning to hit the wall even as it remains largely unprofitable.
If Bob Pittman likes it, count me out. Nothing personal. If David Field likes it, I ask which one of his “one” advisor got to him and if Mary Berner likes it, I ask how does this translate into making money off podcasting personally.
Here’s the secret study.
Try a few FREE SAMPLES here
Previous Stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM