- WHAT RECESSION? There’s no recession, so why is radio having one?
- IGNORING TRENDS -- Like “connected audiences” – what they are and why they work.
- SPOTIFY -- The mistake of trying to compete with Spotify which is the new hit radio – here’s a better idea to take them on.
- DIGITAL -- Trouble ahead in digital that radio groups increasingly depend on.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR … The Big Consolidators Plan for the Future … Chaos at Cumulus … The Race to Rebrand Radio … Listeners Paying Streaming Rate Hikes Rather Than Free Radio … Religion is Soaring, Salem is Not … The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed … Satellite has a Radio Problem… The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy …
You may also like: The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business … Not That Format Hot Clock, This One … iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio