- Cash the minute you want it – how the long-delayed all-news move for AM to FM went down.
- The disrupted future of all-news in New York City.
- The immediate advantage to David Field.
- Station sale options.
- The missing piece of the puzzle – suddenly found.
Report Newstips here
Previously: Sports Betting as the Death of AM Talkradio ... iHeart Accused of Buying Podcast Audiences … Warshaw’s Double Acquisition Rollup … First Look at 3rd Quarter Revenue Projections … The Street Expects Audacy to Sell “Prized” Stations … Surprise: Young People Prefer Talk Radio … Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books … Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off … Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff … Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy … Late-Stage Consolidation…
You may also like: Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy … Saga Off the Sales Block … Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays … Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up … iHeart’s Newest Way to Fire Without Fallout… How Audacy Lost $1 Billion in 3 Years… An Unexpected Development at Saga … What Would Make Young Demos Put Up with Commercials
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose
- Uncounted Radio Streams
- Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set for May 25
- A Warning About Vinyl
- The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
- Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM
- A Pivotal Year for iHeart
- Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up to Something
- The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs
- A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales