- Mistakes iHeart made to let tiny Townsquare clean their clock in radio revenue.
- How Townsquare is killing it in Miller Kaplans in face-to-face radio ad competition with big consolidators – aren’t they supposed to be a Digital First company?
- THEIR SECRET SAUCE: the surprising moves that advertisers are eating up (and very stealable).
- What iHeart is going to do to stop pipsqueak competitors from out billing them.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble