- Mistakes iHeart made to let tiny Townsquare clean their clock in radio revenue.
- How Townsquare is killing it in Miller Kaplans in face-to-face radio ad competition with big consolidators – aren’t they supposed to be a Digital First company?
- THEIR SECRET SAUCE: the surprising moves that advertisers are eating up (and very stealable).
- What iHeart is going to do to stop pipsqueak competitors from out billing them.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate