- The potential bidder to keep an eye on
- This deal comes with conditions some of which are burdensome
- The asking price and the multiple of cash flow
- Sold as one unit or cherry picked?
Report Newstips here (even the KGB doesn’t know where we get our tips).
Previously: Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio … How Employees Would Fix Audacy … $5,000 Springsteen Tickets … Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy … What iHeart Will Do … Audacy & iHeart Undercutting Ad rates by 75% … Audacy’s Big Reveal … A Paid FM App Replacing Car Radio … Radio Ad Revenue to Drop 10%Next Year … Warshaw Walks Away from Cumulus …
You may also like: Audacy’s Long Goodbye … Why Audacy Stock is Now Worth 77 Cents … iHeart Crashing … A Change in Radio Rates and Contract Length … Warshaw Inciting Cumulus Shareholder Revolt … Cumulus to Layoff Station Personnel … Westwood One to Shutter Another Division … The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio… Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates … Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio