- You don’t think any of these newly minted Rush replacements are going to survive, do you? Neither do the major radio consolidators.
- Take a look at their Plan B – better look at it twice because you may not believe it the first time.
- A bigger question -- what happens to hundreds of news/talk stations if these Rush replacements fall flat on their face.
- And by the way, here are some examples of talk station ratings since Rush died – notice how they’re keeping this real quiet.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning