- You don’t think any of these newly minted Rush replacements are going to survive, do you? Neither do the major radio consolidators.
- Take a look at their Plan B – better look at it twice because you may not believe it the first time.
- A bigger question -- what happens to hundreds of news/talk stations if these Rush replacements fall flat on their face.
- And by the way, here are some examples of talk station ratings since Rush died – notice how they’re keeping this real quiet.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do