- Audacy and iHeart’s attempt to strongarm radio groups to drop “radio” and join them on “audio”.
- The private arm twisting going on at the CEO level.
- Which radio groups are telling them to take a hike.
- The two mistakes Audacy and iHeart are making that have killed perfectly good companies (we’ve listed some compelling examples outside media).
- See how Facebooks devolvement to Meta is a warning to radio’s pivot to audio.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
iHeart’s New Format of Last Resort
A Radio Station Young Listeners Will Love
The Fraud of Radio Stocks
Townsquare’s Cash Drain to Take Out Oaktree
2 Radio CEOs Begin to Feel the Haters
Talk to Jerry confidentially