- Damn! Radio employees are finally fighting back -- one forced out Audacy seller exposing alleged verbal abuse in this memo to none other than David Field himself – his reaction.
- Direct quotes including the actual abusive language used against employees in emails distributed to staff. (Can Russia delete them otherwise Audacy is caught red handed on their server).
- What an account exec claims she was forced to do to placate her market manager’s ego.
- iHeart, don’t laugh – some of YOUR employees are now quitting faster than you can fire them too, details.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do