- Damn! Radio employees are finally fighting back -- one forced out Audacy seller exposing alleged verbal abuse in this memo to none other than David Field himself – his reaction.
- Direct quotes including the actual abusive language used against employees in emails distributed to staff. (Can Russia delete them otherwise Audacy is caught red handed on their server).
- What an account exec claims she was forced to do to placate her market manager’s ego.
- iHeart, don’t laugh – some of YOUR employees are now quitting faster than you can fire them too, details.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate