- What could be so bad that Audacy began selling programming blocks instead of commercials.
- Why news radio’s days at Audacy are numbered.
- Oh no, Audacy at it again demoting top sellers specializing in news radio this time -- the botched handling of a good guy.
- How all this sales churn is even possible as the company continually misses its revenue targets.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio