- It’s been 2 years since Nielsen threatened to delist stations that did not subscribe to their ratings service – what followed turned out to be complicated.
- Nothing dumber than an advertiser and their ad agency – how much they knew, when they knew it and the major things they continue to turn a blind eye to.
- The radio group that did more to help Nielsen crack down on their competitors – thank them.
- Horror story in Norfolk.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree