- It’s been 2 years since Nielsen threatened to delist stations that did not subscribe to their ratings service – what followed turned out to be complicated.
- Nothing dumber than an advertiser and their ad agency – how much they knew, when they knew it and the major things they continue to turn a blind eye to.
- The radio group that did more to help Nielsen crack down on their competitors – thank them.
- Horror story in Norfolk.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM