- How they break all the rules, attract loyal audiences and generate lots of revenue without bowing to Nielsen’s ratings.
- We’ve gathered a list of basics.
- The balance of new to familiar and their “Supreme Court” process for adding new songs.
- Their hot clock mix explained.
- The revenue component that even non-comms can emulate.
Free samples here
Have a tip we should know? Email here
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio