What a bombshell! Entercom Satellite Network! David Field insists its local while starting another round of layoffs. Here’s what the happy talkers are missing …
- The rest of Entercom’s plan to switch to centralized satellite format delivery.
- The roll out schedule beyond next week.
- The fate of live talent presently under contract.
- The rebranding of Entercom “brand managers” and their job security.
- Body count: Total anticipated layoffs after all formats switch to satellite.
- Private Equity Experiencing Radio Hesitancy
- Audacy Management Turmoil Eroding Ratings
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Ominous Sign: Audacy Running Low on Cash
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy