What a bombshell! Entercom Satellite Network! David Field insists its local while starting another round of layoffs. Here’s what the happy talkers are missing …
- The rest of Entercom’s plan to switch to centralized satellite format delivery.
- The roll out schedule beyond next week.
- The fate of live talent presently under contract.
- The rebranding of Entercom “brand managers” and their job security.
- Body count: Total anticipated layoffs after all formats switch to satellite.
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Katz Downsizing
- Liberty’s Next Move After the iHeart Takeover
- iHeart’s Sudden AM Radio Buying Spree
- Competing Against the Liberty/iHeart Double Monopoly
- The Mysterious Growth of iHeartRadio