Read the full article now
- Bye, bye 1010 WINS and a group of other stations – the new owner’s aggressive sales plan.
- But not FM stations, right?
- The first indication that they plan to do a Cumulus-type WPLJ selloff of properties – and most importantly, the timetable.
- What’s not for sale – that’s a good question, but there is a good answer.
- What happens to podcasting and digital beyond what the outgoing Field regime is publicly saying.
- A new CEO is coming -- look at what scorched lenders actually got Field to insert in the pre-pack agreement to guarantee it.
- How the first-tier lenders rammed language down David Field’s throat to make him sing for his supper.
- This is a real bankruptcy despite the fact that it is agreed to – Audacy already needs a $57 million loan to hold it over just until the court and FCC approve the bankruptcy – details.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic