- The email from regional controller Steve Grosso that has an already perturbed sales staff threatening revolt.
- Cut commissions, a sales system that AEs are convinced doesn’t work – and now this.
- The changes coming to account collections.
- What market managers fear will happen by the end of this year even if they deliver.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains