- Exposed – this unbelievable evidence from a respected expert in audience measurement that Arbitron went ahead with PPM even though they knew it would hurt audience estimates. This will make you mad.
- What Nielsen has up its sleeve with their Canadian counterpart (that licenses its PPM technology) banning encoded signal enhancer Voltair.
- How Nielsen will handle the fact that loud music stations get their encoded signals recorded more than soft music, news or talk stations.
- Hundreds of stations have invested $15,000 in a Voltair unit that improves the strength of their encoded signal – what is likely to happen to them.
- The legal ramifications of Arbitron/Nielsen concealing evidence that PPM was flawed and should not have been brought to market.
- For the first time – the actual degradation of each rating point using PPM compared to diaries that may just send advertisers running to streaming music services.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.