- What a last-minute pre-packaged bankruptcy means to the operation of Audacy stations.
- The radio groups that are watching their latest tactics closely.
- One investor is in for the biggest shellacking.
- Lenders would rather stay with current management than have to run Audacy themselves. True or false?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business … Not That Format Hot Clock, This One …iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs …
You may also like: Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners … Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio