- How iHeart’s public and private goals for artificial intelligence differ.
- Its effect on future iHeart layoffs detailed.
- iHeart promising to expand AI even before it gets started – what’s behind that move.
- The reasons competitors will not breathe easier when they see what iHeart AI is up to.
- BUT, employees will have a different set of AI rules than iHeart corporate.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners …. Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio …Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors …
You may also like: Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle … Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio … The Value Destruction of Audacy
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy