- “The list” to address radio’s turn offs.
- Time spent listening enhancers.
- Where digital and podcasting fit in.
- Consolidators are already flirting with artificial intelligence (AI) – are listeners interested?
- How to harvest the “gift” of increasingly shorter attention spans.
- News and talk are on the list, but you may be shocked at how listeners want it now.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners …. Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio …
You may also like: Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio… The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence … Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts … How the Fields’ Intend to Keep Audacy … Radio is Changing Layoff Rules
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio