- Reverse stock splits almost never work, so why did Audacy just do a 1-for-30 split?
- Why would one of the cheapest radio CEOs spend $3.2 million on pay raises and bonuses at a time like this.
- The coming potential screwing of Audacy shareholders.
- The favorite for running Audacy post-bankruptcy.
- Who is on the growing list of radio groups that are angling for a voluntary bankruptcy.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business … Not That Format Hot Clock, This One …iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups …The New Station Owners …. Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio …
You may also like: Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies … Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle … Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic