- “Retention Awards” from the cheapest radio group to keep employees who have no intention of leaving – why?
- Yes, yes David Field gets an unconscionable pay bump for presiding over a company preparing for bankruptcy – but look who else is getting spiffed now.
- Wall Street wants deep cuts from them so why is Audacy doing the exact opposite?
- Talent, programming and sales – their stake in this corporate money grab.
- Will the healthy radio companies start giving raises?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners …. Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio …Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors … Chaos at the Big 3 Radio Monopolies …
You may also like: Saga’s Pat Paxton Hire … What Post-Bankruptcy Audacy Might Look Like ... Local Advertisers Dumping Radio … Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending … Ford Won the AM Radio Battle …Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations … The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy … Crocodile Tears for AM Radio… The Value Destruction of Audacy … iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio