Read the full article now
- The Turnaround Plan revealed -- what Audacy is promising the bankruptcy courts in their words – I wish I could see your reaction through your phone when you read it.
- Are they really considering letting David Field get another bite of the apple?
- And let’s get down to it – what will happen to COO Susan Larkin and digital chief J.D. Crowley after February or March when the reorganization takes effect.
- The new lenders-turned owners’ position on layoffs and cost cuts.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic